cute

Saturday, September 22, 2018

Wow!!!
Its been 5 years since I updated this thing.
I think I need to do better. Here's a few things I've done the last few years.
Allot has been going on in the past few year  this is the mask took me a year to finish. she turned out quite nice finished 4/16
 This is a sampler the was it was in the EGA magazine our guild did this together finished 1/15
This is a hourse sampler I made for my daughter  I got the pattern from a magazine don't remember witch one it worked up nicely. Got second place in the local Fair. finished 6/15
This is a cute lil ornie. I finished it 12/17
This is a stocking I did for the grandson  finished it 2/18
This is the Line and Threads Mystery SAL I finally finished that up 5/18
That was really fun but hard too, I really enjoyed this.

No comments:

Post a Comment